You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘San Francisco’ category.
Ladies! Ciao Bella Getaway Club
Mother’s Day Cruise May 9-12, 2014
Princess Cruise Line – Star Princess
3-Day Pacific Coast Cruise
Vancouver – Victoria – San Francisco
Perfect way to celebrate Mother’s Day!!!
What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day then on a cruise? We’ll start out from beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, to exquisite Victoria, BC and then sail along the Pacific Coast to San Francisco. There is nothing more breathtaking than sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge! This special cruise will make the perfect Mother’s day gift!
Perfect way to celebrate Mother’s Day Mothers, Daughters, Grand Daughters or any women who want to join us on this very special Ciao Bella Getaway cruise!
Prices start at only $249.00* per person for all 3 Days!!! Includes meals, ship’s entertainment, stateroom accommodations and so much more.
The staterooms on this special Princess Pacific Coastal Cruise are very limited and on a first-come basis. A $100.00 per person deposit will hold your space.
For more information, or to book your cabin today, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650-906-6000.
*Please note that prices are listed per person, non-air cruise-only and based on double occupancy. Gov’t taxes and fees additional. 3rd and 4th person in stateroom rates may be available.
Ciao Bella Getaway Club is a division of Ticket To Travel – CST#101-000040
To find out more about the Ciao Bella Womens Getaway Club at http://www.ciaobellagetawayclub.com/
Sorry everybody, but I have been down for the count with one of the worst head colds I’ve had in years. I just got this info from my Princess Rep and I thought I would share the info with you. I love having San Francisco as a departure port for these cruises! For those of us locally it does not require any flying. For those out of town, it gives you the opportunity to come in a day or 2 ahead and experience this very cool city!
So drop me a line if you are interested in any of these itineraries!
- May 22-Sept. 19, 2010 SEA PRINCESS 10-day round-trip from SFO.
(Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm/scenic cruising* & Victoria)
*some itineraries call on Glacier Bay, June 1, June 21, Jul 11, Jul 31, Aug 10
- Sept. 29, 2010 SEA PRINCESS 10-day round-trip from SFO (Catalina, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas, San Diego)
- Apr 8, 19 & 30, 2011 STAR PRINCESS (3 voyages) 11-day round-trip from SFO (Acapulco, Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas)
- Sept.16, 2009 ISLAND PRINCESS 15-day SFO to FLL (Acapulco, Huatulco, Punta Arenas Costa Rica, Fuerte Amador for Panama City, Panama Canal, Cartagena, Aruba)
- May 7, 2010 SEA PRINCESS 15-day FLL to SFO (Aruba, Cartegena, Panama Canal, Punta Arenas Costa Rica, Hualtulco, Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas)
- Oct. 6, 2010 ISLAND PRINCESS 15-day SFO to FLL (Cabo San Lucas, Punta Arenas Costa Rica, Fuerte Amador for Panama City, Panama Canal, Cartagena, Aruba)
- Oct. 9, 2010 SEA PRINCESS 16-day SFO to FLL (Cabo San Lucas, Punta Arenas Costa Rica, San Juan del Sur Nicaragua, Fuerte Amador for Panama City, Panama Canal, Cartagena, Aruba)
- April 25, 2011 SEA PRINCESS 16-day FLL to SFO (Aruba, Cartagena, 2-day Canal experience, Punta Arenas Costa Rica, Cabo San Lucas)
- Sept. 22, 2010 SAPPHIRE PRINCESS 30-day SFO to SYD (Honolulu, Lahaina, cross the Equator, Bora Bora, Papeete, Moorea, Pago Pago, Apia, Fiji, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Fiordland Nat’l Park/scenic cruising)
- Sept. 20, 2010 SAPPHIRE PRINCESS 2-day Vancouver to SFO (no ports)
- May 11, 2011 STAR PRINCESS 2-day SFO to Vancouver (no ports)
- May 14, 2011 ISLAND PRINCESS 2-day SFO to Vancouver (no ports)
- May 19, 2011 CORAL PRINCESS 4-day SFO to Vancouver (Victoria)