You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Disney’ category.
For those of you out there that are my clients or follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Lauren.Ticket2Travel, know that I provide my clients with gift baskets, along with their travel documents. E-Documents or plain ole paper documents are so boring!
These Mickey Mouse Baskets are looking for new homes! (Since I took this picture yesterday, the Mickeys have multiplied – haha)
So if you want one of the AWESOME Mickey Mouse Baskets stuffed with goodies personalized for your trip, book any Disney Deluxe Resort Package at Walt Disney World or a 7-Day Disney Cruise in a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with a Verandah with me and one of these Mickeys will be yours! (While supplies last)
So give me a call or contact me at email@example.com or visit my website at www.laurenliebert.com
Now everyone, sing along...
Now that you will have this stuck in your head for the rest of the day…let me just say you are Welcome!
A fun fact – “It’s a Small World” is played on a continuous loop for at least 16 hours a day at 5 different theme parks around the world! (Truly, you have to admit that having this iconic song running in your head is just a little less time…)
If it has been awhile since you have visited the Original at Disneyland, it is time to give me a call to discuss your next visit. Disneyland made a few upgrades a couple of years ago to add in some of your favorite Disney Characters, such as Mulan, Pinocchio, et al. Do agree or not with this change?
It’s time to get your Mickey fix and sing along with everyone else in your tour boat.
It’s true! Mickey Mouse & pals know a good thing when they taste it! A new wine bar at the Italy Pavilion at Epcot Center coming in early May. I am so glad Disney has not left us adults out when visiting their properties… 😉
Tutto Gusto seats approximately 100 people and will feature décor inspired by an Italian wine cellar with stone walls and floors, and vaulted ceilings and a fireplace in the dining room – not to mention a selection of more than 200 Italian wines and more than a dozen small-plate menu items! The downside is that it is only open from 11:30 a.m. until 9:00 p.m., so no late night sipping in the park…
But wait! They will not just limit it to serving wine, but Italian Beer too! They didn’t leave out the Moretti fans out there.
Best of all, Tutto Gusto is part of the Disney Dining Plan. WOO HOO!!!
Disney Cruise Line recently released details regarding its new 4,000-passenger Disney Fantasy ship, which is scheduled to debut in March 2012. Among the unique features is the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
At the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on the Disney Fantasy, passengers ages 3 on up, can get makeovers to resemble their favorite Disney princesses and pirates. Captain Mickey Mouse, Princess Minnie Mouse and First Mate Minnie Mouse and Under the Sea packages will also be offered. After making their royal entrance, young princesses-to-be are greeted by their very own Fairy Godmother-in-training, who will transform them with the most magical makeovers you can imagine.
On pirate party nights aboard the Disney Fantasy, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will transform into the Pirate’s League, where boys, girls and grownups can get ready for the pirate life. You will be prepared for a swashbuckling evening with beards and bandanas, swords and scars, earrings and eye patches and more.
The Fantasy will sail weeklong Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral, Florida, with its maiden voyage scheduled for March 31, 2012. The itineraries feature a mixture of stops at St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, San Juan, Puerto Rico and Disney’s private Bahamas island, Castaway Cay.
Your child’s “Fantasy” awaits! Contact me today at (650) 906-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, Disney Cruiseline just announced their itinerary line-up for 2012 and (drum roll, please) it includes three new homeports – New York, Seattle and Galveston! Now, a Disney cruise is even more convenient for you, as you can depart for your dream vacation from your backyard.
From New York…
Beginning May 25, 2012, the Disney Magic will sail 20 cruises from New York – with three unique and varied itineraries.
- Eight-night Bahamas cruises that include a day at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay; Nassau, Bahamas; and a stop at Port Canaveral, Florida, giving guests an opportunity to visit the nearby Walt Disney World Resort. As part of this itinerary, you’ll receive a one-day Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket and roundtrip transportation between the port and resort.
- Five-night cruises up the New England coast that will call at Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Saint John, New Brunswick. In these popular Canadian ports, you can soak in splendid natural vistas, explore historic sites, visit quaint cafés and charming shops and browse Canada’s oldest farmer’s market.
- Three two-night cruises (June 15, July 13 and August 10) that are perfect for families looking for a quick getaway and a sampling of the Disney Cruise Line experience with a day at sea over a weekend.
Beginning May 28, 2012, the Disney Wonder will sail another season of Alaskan cruises including seven-night voyages from the Port of Seattle to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska, as well as Victoria, British Columbia.
These cruises will combine the natural wonder and adventurous spirit of Alaska with the unparalleled, family-friendly experience found on a Disney Cruise Line ship. Disney works closely with Alaskan tour operators to create exclusive Port Adventures that allow you to enjoy Alaska’s natural beauty, rich history and abundant wildlife.
Beginning September 22, 2012, the Disney Magic will sail seven-night cruises from Galveston to the Western Caribbean. Ports of call include Grand Cayman and Mexico’s Costa Maya and Cozumel.
On this cruise, your family can enjoy a tropical getaway with world-class entertainment and impeccable guest service found only on a Disney Cruise Line vacation. You’ll have three magical days at sea to explore all of the fun aboard the Disney Magic and three days in port to lounge on warm, golden beaches, to swim and snorkel in azure waters or to shop to your heart’s content in exotic marketplaces.
If you want to secure your spot on one of these exciting new itineraries, bookings for 2012 open April 8, 2011, by contacting me at (650) 906-6000 or email@example.com
Which itinerary are you most excited for?
So as Spring Break approaches and with summer vacations not far behind, I thought I would share a few tips for your next Disneyland vacation that we plan together!
1. Mark your stroller with a brightly colored scarf, ribbon or bandana, so you can spot your stroller in the sea of strollers. Since all of you out there in cyberland registered at Babies ‘R Us when you were having little Janie or Johnny… Guess what? You have the same looking stroller as everyone else. (Except for Audra & Jon they have the stretch limo) Even worse, if you rent a stroller at Disneyland, they are all the same color and type!!! So unless you want to spend hours looking for yours…this is a great tip!
2. Visit the Baby Care Center. They provide moms a place to breast feed and there are even training toilets for toddlers. (No reason to stop the training during vacation, right?) There are also supplies available for purchase.
3. If you need a break from walking, take the train. It begins on Main Street, U.S.A. and stops in Mickey’s Toontown, Tomorrowland and New Orleans Square.
4. Fastpass, Fastpass, Fastpass!!
Take advantage of this feature whenever possible – Grab your first Fastpass & wait until the scheduled time. It is not unusual to arrive at the attraction at 10 am to find the Fastpass time for your return is mid to late afternoon. In some cases all of them are gone by mid-afternoon! So try to get to the “hot” rides early & often. 😉
These rides usually have Fastpasses available:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Haunted Mansion (from late September through early January)
- Indiana Jones Adventure
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
Disney’s California Adventure
- California Screamin’
- Grizzly River Run
- Mulholland Madness
- Soarin’ Over California
- Tower of Terror
5. Check the height requirements before you visit the park. This will prevent any surprise meltdowns because little Johnny had his heart set on riding Space Mountain but, oops, too short.
6. The park sweepers dressed in white almost always have maps and show times and parade information. Who knew? I thought they just swept…
7. Having a birthday at Disneyland? Go to City Hall on your way in. They’ll give you a personalized sticker to wear which may earn you some special recognition by characters and cast members around the park.
8. Visit the Animation Academy at Disney’s California Adventure park. This hidden gem is a lot of fun and you and your children can learn how to draw a Disney character every half hour.
9. If your rowdy bunch needs to blow off some steam, take them to visit Tom’s Sawyer Island. It’s a great place for the under 12 crowd to run around and yell, while Mom and Dad enjoy a nice sit down.
10. Finally, if you need to relax with a glass of wine after a long day in the park, visit the wine bar near Wine Country Trattoria in Disney’s California Adventure park. For me personally, I might not wait for the end of the day…
Can you say it 3 times fast? Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique! Whew, I am just as exhausted as when I walked the parks of Walt Disney World for days…!!!
Yes, little girls (3 and older) can live their dreams of being a princess for a day at Disney World or Disneyland. They are transformed into their favorite fairy tale maidens, such as Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Ariel and Jasmine. Leave it to Disney once again to bring “Magical” memories for your children, while making you choke at the cost. But how can you deny your daughter her Cinderella moment?
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is located in Sleeping Beauty Castle and is a very special beauty salon. Your child will feel like royalty with the help of her Fairy Godmother and Fairy Godmothers-in-training, who will put magical touches on everything from hair, make-up and nails to princess gowns and accessories.
The packages to choose from are, as follows:
Girls can choose from three hair styles — Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess — available in three packages:
The Coach Package includes hairstyle, shimmering make-up, princess sash, princess cinch sac and body jewels — starting at $44.95, plus tax.
The Crown Package includes hairstyle, shimmering makeup, princess sash, princess cinch sac, body jewels and nail polish — starting at $49.95, plus tax.
The Castle Package includes hairstyle, shimmering makeup, princess sash, princess cinch sac, body jewels, nail polish, princess gown of choice, wand, shoes and portrait package courtesy of Disney’s PhotoPass® Service (assorted prints in themed folder). Determined by the choice of princess gown and shoes, price ranges from $195.85 to $205.85.
Now those little guys out there should not feel as they are being ignored by Disney. I can see all of those dads faces right now… No, Disney will not turn your future pro-football player into a princess (unless he really, really wants too…). The Fairy Godmother will turn him into a little prince or pirate!
FOR YOUNG KNIGHTS: The magical experience for boys that transforms them into gallant young knights, includes a hairstyle fit for daring adventure, which includes colorful hair gel and confetti, a Prince Philip shield and a sword for fun and heroism starting at $12.95, plus tax.
The most important part of all – I make sure that all my clients who are interested in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique experience for their children understand RESERVATIONS ARE A MUST! It was heartbreaking when I visited Sleeping Beauty’s Castle and saw so many parents trying to console their dissed princesses, because the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique was all booked up for the day. Don’t be one of those parents that will traumatize their children for life! Call me today to book your next Disney Vacation and Princess Make-Over!
OMG OMG OMG!
Disney Cruise Lines is actually offering an incredible deal! OMG OMG OMG! Kids Sail FREE! OMG OMG OMG! Okay, I will stop now…
If you have ever wanted to take your family on Disney, this is the time to book. Onboard, you’ll discover something magical for every member of your family.
If you have not sailed on a Disney Cruise before, you are TOTALLY missing out. This special applies to certain 3 & 4 night cruises from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas. More importantly a full day at Castaway Cay is not to be missed! Castaway Cay is Disney’s private island complete with separate beaches for teens, adults and families. For kids and teens, it’s Never Land. For adults, it’s Shangri-La. As you step off the ship directly into paradise at Castaway Cay, you’ll know you’ve arrived in a magical place. Hop on a bike and live out your wildest Robinson Crusoe fantasies exploring secluded white-sand beaches. Even be pampered in rare style in one of the open-air massage cabanas.
Only a Disney cruise can captivate every member of the family and provide time to cherish together. From swim-time fun at Goofy’s Pool, festive parties on deck to family-friendly comedians on stage and fantastic game show in Studio Sea. Imagine all of the activities included on a family cruise mixed in with magically appearing characters.
This winter and spring with this valuable offer from Disney Cruise Line®! Kids age 17 and under can sail free* on most 3- and 4-night cruises with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom. Government Taxes and Fees not included.
3-night cruises: Jan. 7 – April 15, 2010
4-night cruises: Jan. 10 – April 11, 2010
Applies to stateroom Categories 4-12 only
Below is a video of Castaway Cay and the additional amenities that will be in place for Summer 2010.
*Offer applies to new bookings only. The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited. Other special offers, discounts or onboard credits do not apply.
Ahhh Disneyland…My true childhood play-land. Growing up in Southern California, Disneyland was the “Main Attraction” for us kids. Yeah, we had Knott’s Berry Farm, Magic Mountain & Universal Studios, but none of them can compare to the magic of when will we got to see Mickey or Goofy or even those chipmunks. (I can never remember their names????)
Now not to date myself, but when I was a kid and you went to Disneyland, you were given the Ticket Booklet. The tickets came in different denominations, from A through E, with E tickets being the most expensive and reserved for the newest, most expensive or popular rides and attractions. Of course all of the great rides such as the Matterhorn and Space Mountain were “E” tickets and we never seemed to have enough!
However, I do remember the abundance of those “A” tickets we never used! Really? You don’t get the opportunity everyday to go to Disneyland, so what kid wants to waste his/her time on King Arthur’s Carousel!
Now let’s leave Never, Neverland and talk about present day – Today you have 2 parks to choose from – Disneyland & California Adventure! No more of those pesky tickets – now there are Park Hoppers! Visit both parks in the same day – very cool! Far more characters to look out for and you can even go to a restaurant where you are guaranteed to see them!
So those of you big & small kids alike, if you missed out this summer, there is a Fall Special in place! Check it out and give me a call to get in your Disney fix before we enter 2010!
Now through Dec. 20, 2009, you can save $400* when they buy a 4-day/4-night Disneyland® Resort vacation package. That’s as little as $87, per person, per day.
Booking and Travel Window:
Booking Window: Aug. 12 – Dec. 19, 2009
Travel Window: Aug. 23, 2009 – Dec. 20, 2009
Each Package Includes:
- 4-Night accommodations at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort
- 4-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket
Plus, These Special Benefits:
- Mickey’s Toontown Morning Madness** – An extra hour in Mickey’s Toontown with everyone’s favorite Disney Characters
- Preferred Seating – Available at select attractions in Disney’s California Adventure® Park
- EXCLUSIVE! Collectible pin, lanyard and luggage tag (one per person)
- Disney Character Calls – Get a complimentary phone call from Mickey, Minnie or Goofy. (This is an extra benefit for online bookings only)
- Plus More!
*Ask me about the additional details…