You are currently browsing the monthly archive for March 2014.
Beginning in July of this year, you can step aboard select Celebrity Cruiseships and discover new ways to thrill your palate, master culinary skills, and take your vacation to the next tantalizing level!
For dedicated foodies, there are four Top Chef Signature Sailings, where you’ll be joined by some of the show’s most popular and talented chef’testants. Rub shoulders with the chefs and sample some of their creations at special Meet & Eat gatherings (featuring hors d’oeuvres prepared from the chefs’ recipes) on vacations in Bermuda, Alaska, Europe, and the Caribbean. With as many as four chefs per sailing, you’ll have the opportunity to get the low-down on what it was like to be on the show and find out what they have in store next.
Four theme cruises:
• Celebrity Summit – July 27, 2014 – 7N Bermuda cruise
• Celebrity Solstice – August 15, 2014 – 7N Alaska cruise
• Celebrity Infinity – September 19, 2014 – 12N France & Iberian Discovery cruise
• Celebrity Reflection – November 15, 2014 – 7N Eastern Caribbean cruise
Programming on the cruises:
• Cooking demonstrations — at least two per sailing per chef — complimentary
• The show’s famous Quickfire challenges – at least two per sailing – complimentary
• Top Chef-inspired menu in the main restaurant once per cruise
• Private cooking classes – at least one per sailing per chef – for a fee (Price- COMING SOON)
• Chef-hosted specialty dining dinners – at least one per sailing per chef – for a fee (Price- COMING SOON)
• Other exclusive complimentary events
Contact me for further details at my website http://www.laurenliebert.com to book your next YUMMY vacation!