The first of 2 ships will debut in the Fall 2014 and will hold 4100 guests. However, Royal Caribbean is keeping all other details very sshhhh, sshhhh.
What are they going to do now? Can they top Oasis & Allure of the Seas? Do they want to? No matter what they do, they will clearly continue to teach NCL a lesson on how to build ships! ;-0
So here are the current rumors:
- A split superstructure with neighborhoods that were big hits on Oasis and Allure of the Seas
- Different cabin layout
- Ship capable of being used worldwide, especially in the Mediterranean
- Central Park area with retractable glass roof
- Use of green tech onboard, such as solar panels
- Perhaps similar to Celebrity Solstice class of ships in design?
Here’s a possible view of the up & coming ships:
So stay tuned! As more information is released, I will alert my readers, ASAP!