You are currently browsing the monthly archive for March 2011.
ARRIVAL IN JAMAICA
Upon arrival, you’ll proceed to the Sandals lounge, which is conveniently located at Sangster International Airport (MBJ), in Montego Bay. Your complimentary transfer to and from the resort will be arranged by Sandals. Climb aboard your bus and enjoy your included roundtrip airport transfer from Montego Bay International Airport to Sandals Whitehouse. The journey takes a little over one hour, so sit back and enjoy the magnificent scenery along the way.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll find yourself immersed in the untouched beauty and warm hospitality of Jamaica’s stunning south coast. Nestled within an uninhabited 500-acre nature reserve, Sandals Whitehouse is a tranquil haven located within reach of some of the island’s most spectacular sights. This is the real Jamaica — with endless sugar cane fields and cascading waterfalls.
Discover the undiscovered. Journey to a forgotten Jamaica where the natural beauty is simply unforgettable. Within a 500-acre wilderness preserve, blue mountains, lush palm groves, pristine coastlines and shimmering turquoise waters create an unbelievable backdrop for a monumental resort. Sandals Whitehouse Europe Village & Spa perfectly blends the exotic allure of the Caribbean with the refined elegance of Europe.
Charming Italian piazzas and fountains are surrounded by gardens resplendent with fragrant foliage, while three European-inspired villages – Italian, French and Dutch – are home to luxuriously-appointed, all oceanfront rooms and suites. Each one offers magnificent views overlooking the two-mile long beach, and top tier suites come with Sandals’ legendary Butler Service. Seven restaurants serve mouthwatering gourmet cuisine from around the world, and entertainment ranges from a sophisticated piano bar to bonfire beach parties and a chic nightclub. This resort is truly a world unto itself, where time is all but forgotten and the only moment is now.
- The resort is spread over 50 acres. A tranquil tropical paradise, which sits along side a two mile beach.
- All of the rooms and suites are oceanfront
- Three distinctive architectural features. Including authentic Italian, Dutch and French villages
- 360 Oceanview rooms and suites in 15 categories.
- 7 Restaurants and 6 Bars ore on this property.
- Full Room Service to 32 One Bedroom Butler-Serviced Suites
- A beautiful Red Lane ® Signature Spa is located at this resort (spa services are at an additional cost)
- Over 14,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, including a 3- level Theatre.