Ahhh Disneyland…My true childhood play-land. Growing up in Southern California, Disneyland was the “Main Attraction” for us kids. Yeah, we had Knott’s Berry Farm, Magic Mountain & Universal Studios, but none of them can compare to the magic of when will we got to see Mickey or Goofy or even those chipmunks. (I can never remember their names????)
Now not to date myself, but when I was a kid and you went to Disneyland, you were given the Ticket Booklet. The tickets came in different denominations, from A through E, with E tickets being the most expensive and reserved for the newest, most expensive or popular rides and attractions. Of course all of the great rides such as the Matterhorn and Space Mountain were “E” tickets and we never seemed to have enough!
However, I do remember the abundance of those “A” tickets we never used! Really? You don’t get the opportunity everyday to go to Disneyland, so what kid wants to waste his/her time on King Arthur’s Carousel!
Now let’s leave Never, Neverland and talk about present day – Today you have 2 parks to choose from – Disneyland & California Adventure! No more of those pesky tickets – now there are Park Hoppers! Visit both parks in the same day – very cool! Far more characters to look out for and you can even go to a restaurant where you are guaranteed to see them!
So those of you big & small kids alike, if you missed out this summer, there is a Fall Special in place! Check it out and give me a call to get in your Disney fix before we enter 2010!
Now through Dec. 20, 2009, you can save $400* when they buy a 4-day/4-night Disneyland® Resort vacation package. That’s as little as $87, per person, per day.
Booking and Travel Window:
Booking Window: Aug. 12 – Dec. 19, 2009
Travel Window: Aug. 23, 2009 – Dec. 20, 2009
Each Package Includes:
- 4-Night accommodations at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort
- 4-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket
Plus, These Special Benefits:
- Mickey’s Toontown Morning Madness** – An extra hour in Mickey’s Toontown with everyone’s favorite Disney Characters
- Preferred Seating – Available at select attractions in Disney’s California Adventure® Park
- EXCLUSIVE! Collectible pin, lanyard and luggage tag (one per person)
- Disney Character Calls – Get a complimentary phone call from Mickey, Minnie or Goofy. (This is an extra benefit for online bookings only)
- Plus More!
*Ask me about the additional details…